SFP+ WDM 10G-LR 20km LC TX1330/RX1270
SFP+ 10G - compact single-fiber (WDM) transceiver, designed to operate at speeds of 10 Gbps
• 10Gb/s serial optical interface compliant to 802.3ae 10GBASE-LR
• Uncooled WDM DFB LD
• Simplex LC connector
• Up to 20km transmission.
• Metal enclosure, for lower EMI
• Electrical interface compliant to SFF-8431 specifications for 10 Gigabit «SFP+»
• 2-wire interface for management specifications compliant with SFF 8472
• Single 3.3V power supply
• RoHS 6/6 Compliant
• Operating case temperature range: -5°C to 70°C
• Class 1 Laser International Safety Standard IEC-60825 compliant
• 10GBASE-LR/LW 10G Ethernet
• 8XFC at 8.5Gb/s
• 4XFC at 4.25Gb/s
• 2XFC at 2.125Gb/s
• 1XFC at 1.0625Gb/s
DWDM.ME SFP 10G WDM 20km LC is a very compact 10Gb/s optical transceiver module for serial optical communication applications at 10Gb/s. The SFP 10G WDM 20km LC converts a 10Gb/s serial electrical data stream to 10Gb/s optical output signal and a 10Gb/s optical input signal to 10Gb/s serial electrical data streams. The high speed 10Gb/s electrical interface is fully compliant with SFI specification.
The high performance WDM DFB transmitter and high sensitivity PIN receiver provide superior performance for Ethernet applications at up to 20km links.
The SFP+ Module compliants with SFF-8431, SFF-8432 and IEEE 802.3ae 10GBASE-LR. Digital diagnostics functions are available via a 2-wire serial interface, as specified in SFF-8472.
The fully SFP compliant form factor provides hot pluggability, easy optical port upgrades and low EMI emission.